Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
TDS ran a poll amongst letting agents to find out where the most time was spent in the tenancy deposit process. Nearly half of agents reported that dealing with deposit disputes took the most time, with over a third stating that the end-of-tenancy was heaviest on administration.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has announced progress for groups of existing leaseholders, as a result of their investigations.
We have urged consistency across tenancy agreements and suggested the introduction of a checklist to support landlords and agents to comply with the new rules.