Power hour: Sales protocol toolkit
Take advantage of our weekly interactive sessions held every Tuesday at 12:30, they are a powerful learning tool designed to enhance your skills and knowledge. We introduced power hours to support our Regional Meeting calendar with a virtual alternative and to help ensure members don't miss out on specialist content.
Simon will outline the seven components:
- Land Registry title documents
- Land Registry boundary plan
- Property Information Questionnaire (PIQ)
- Sales Particulars
- Declaration of offer form
- Identity checks (buyer and seller)
- Memorandum of Sale
The toolkit offers huge potential to speed up transactions, reduce fall-through rates and comply with Consumer Protection Regulations.