Level 4 qualification support course units 5 and 6
This course is perfect for anyone studying for Propertymark Qualifications' Level 4 Award in Residential Letting and Property Management or the Propertymark Qualifications Level 4 Award in Sale of Residential Property. It serves as a revision session with practice questions and exam techniques to get you as well prepared as possible. You will need some understanding of the qualification's study material to better benefit from this course.
- Understand office administration and record-keeping systems and the uses of formal business reports
- Explain how to manage their own performance and that of others
- Understand the importance of effective time management, and how such systems can alleviate personal stress
- Understand the impact of the office environment and individual behaviours on company image
- Understand the principles of strategic human resource management
- Demonstrate an understanding of IT policies and practices
- Understand the importance of the health, safety and security of employees
- Understand budgetary principles and financial management
- Understand the definition and functions of leadership and management
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
Our face-to-face courses adhere to the latest Government safety advice and you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
The safety of our staff and members remains our highest priority and we offer a full range of digital learning opportunities. All face-to-face courses organised by Propertymark will be conducted fully in line with the latest Government guidance.
If you or someone in your household are experiencing symptoms on the day or prior to the meeting, please inform us so we can cancel your booking and offer your place to our waiting list. If you have any questions please contact our Courses team on 01926 417 787 or email [email protected]
Related courses and information
Developed by industry professionals for industry professionals, this course will help lift you and your business from good to great.
Find out five simple ways to keep hackers at bay both at work and whilst working from home without being a tech genius.
From the power of storying telling to productive conversations, this course will provide you with effective interaction methods to gain a competitive edge.
Specialist, regulated property qualifications which you can complete flexibly through distance learning or with additional support with a Propertymark Qualifications recognised centre.