SDL Property Auctions
We work on a seven day referral payment turnaround from sale, meaning you can plan your cashflow more clearly. With a minimum return of £2,500 for every property referred and sold with us, you can relax knowing when and how much capital you can release at any given time. What’s more, partnering with us comes at no cost and our offering is white-labelled so you can continue to drive your own branding.
UK’s most successful live-streamed property auctioneer
When a property is referred to us, we’ll save you time and resources by looking after:
- Pitching and pricing
- Contract signing and legal packs
- Viewing feedback, negotiating and sales progression
- Taking the non-refundable deposit from the buyer
- Promoting the property with you on our marketing channels
- Conducting the auction, live or online
Here’s how we can help your customers:
- A fast, faff-free sale with fixed timescales and completion dates
- Less than one per cent fall through rate
- No estate agency fees to pay
- The maximum price in today’s market, through transparent and competitive bidding
Offer to members
Propertymark members will get a personalised press release to distribute locally to promote your new white-labelled auction department, alongside the free white-labelled microsite and collateral. Ongoing customer and agent support for property auctions will also be provided.
Industry supplier news
The outsourced provider of client accounting services has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2021, in the innovation category for its Client Money HealthChecks and commended for being ‘outstanding’.
TDS ran a poll amongst letting agents to find out where the most time was spent in the tenancy deposit process. Nearly half of agents reported that dealing with deposit disputes took the most time, with over a third stating that the end-of-tenancy was heaviest on administration.
Inadequate or insufficient insurance cover may result in serious financial loss and can affect organisations of any size, and the pandemic has resulted in many businesses reviewing their cover in a more challenging environment.