Introduction to Block Management
This foundation course is ideal for those new to the sector, usually with less than six month’s experience in residential property management, and anyone moving from letting to residential leasehold management.
- Regulation and codes of practice
- The role of the managing agent
- The legal framework
- The importance of the lease
- Relationships between the parties to the lease and management agreement
- Statutory consultation processes for works and long-term agreements
- The First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- Service charges and the financial framework for managing residential leasehold property
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
Our advanced course is best suited to those who have an understanding or some day to day experience of block management and who are looking to broaden their knowledge in this area.
This intermediate course is best suited for agents with some block management experience.
Learn how to become more proficient in your day-to-day role and get to grips with common issues such as gaining access to a property and choosing the right contractor.