Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
The Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government announced, in February 2021, a levy on developers seeking permission to construct certain high-rise buildings.
The Future of Homes report published by Nationwide Building Society has shone a light on four distinct areas to help promote affordability, accessibility, and sustainability of UK homes.
The Building Safety Bill, published on 5 July and due to enter the Committee Stage on 9 September 2021, is to be supported by an independent and industry-led not-for-profit organisation, the Building Safety Alliance.