Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
Clauses which see ground rents doubling in price every ten or fifteen years are to be removed from contracts supplied by Countryside Properties (Countryside).
The second reading of the Private Tenancies Bill had its second reading on 13 September 2021. It was introduced to deliver more protections for private renters.
Requirements and expectations have been clarified in an update provided to Scotland’s private rented sector (PRS), particularly on training and registration.