Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
HOUSING REPORT: Despite recent murmurings of an impending slowdown in the property market, figures our agents reported for May appear to show the buoyant market continues. Perhaps as a result, lengthy waiting times from offer to exchange remain.
The UK Government is seeking views on proposals to make landlords legally obliged to make reasonable adjustments to common areas of rented properties: outside areas, entrances, hallways, landings, and stairwells, more accessible for disabled people.
There is now a greater reliance on digital services for agents, this makes it even more important to review and invest in cybersecurity to manage the risk of potentially disruptive cyber incidents.