Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
Arguably the most controversial aspect drawn from the second reading of the Bill remains the question of who should pay for measures to remediate the failings made by the building industry in the past.
As the UK transitions into the fourth step of the COVID-19 roadmap, the UK Government has updated its guidance for landlords, tenants, and local authorities.
The UK Government has said that they see no reason why an EWS1 form, or equivalent, should be requested on buildings below 18 metres following recommendations from a small group of experts on fire safety set up to look at the issue.