Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
The "Moving on up? Levelling-up town centres across Northern England" report, spotlights how towns are responding to funding streams driving regeneration.
Views on draft guidance for the UK internal market function and the role of the Office for the Internal Market (OIM), which was created to carry out independent advice were sought by the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA).
The strategy aims to improve the everyday lives of disabled people by ensuring that barriers across society are tackled – including housing.