Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
HOUSING REPORT: One in three properties sold for more than the asking price, which is the highest ever recorded figure in May and a slight increase on the 32 per cent reported in April.
Online support to help resolve housing disrepair issues in the private rented sector (PRS) has been launched in England and Wales guiding tenants to establish what the issues are and offer tailored information and signposting.
TDS ran a poll amongst letting agents to find out where the most time was spent in the tenancy deposit process. Nearly half of agents reported that dealing with deposit disputes took the most time, with over a third stating that the end-of-tenancy was heaviest on administration.