Practical business planning
A particular emphasis will be on understanding how to put together an operational and tactical business plan. This will help to ensure that objectives throughout the company are consistent, ‘balanced’ (i.e covering your staff, customers, processes and financials) and SMART. Then we will then look at how you monitor and track your progress effectively on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Different types of business plans
- Common traits of a strategic business plan
- Explaining vision, mission and values
- Putting together an operational business plan
- Creating ‘balanced’ objectives using the BSC approach
- Making your objectives SMART
- Creating and using a SWOT analysis
- Understanding hyperbolic discounting
- Ensuring your plan is practical and ‘aligned’
- Monitoring and reviewing your plan
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
From the power of storying telling to productive conversations, this course will provide you with effective interaction methods to gain a competitive edge.
Studies show that you are more likely to get faster sales with better images because they can increase the property's perceived value in the eyes of potential buyers.
Learn how to be a social media success in just ten minutes a day. Build your business online and create a pipeline of leads without the need for cold calling or leafletting.