Client accounting for residential lettings
The course will provide you with practical guidance on non-resident landlords and the Finance Act 1995. It will also explain the basics of client accounting and areas of potential risk.
- Understanding the tax liabilities for landlords and the implication for letting agents
- What legislation impacts on landlords and agents
- Timings for providing information and paying tax
- Understanding the Non-Resident Landlords Scheme
- HMRC audits
- Tax returns required to be dealt with by the letting agent
- Understanding Propertymark's client accounting rule and achieving compliance
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
This course covers a multitude of topics which all offer practical solutions to important agency issues that have assumed an even greater importance during the pandemic.
Develop the skills needed to make meetings productive and perfect the five steps of efficient delegation.
Dive into ASTs and learn how to recognise the different types of tenancies and the legal framework that applies for ending them.