Finance for non-finance managers
Take away an increased knowledge that will undoubtedly help you make sense of financial information, documents and reports to run your business more effectively.
- Fundamentals and principles of accounts
- How money flows through a business
- How money is accounted for
- Balance sheet, profit, loss and cashflow
- How the three accounting statements are put together
- What the three accounting statements show
- Where the three accounting statements differ and interact
- Interpreting financial information
- How to use the information in accounts
- Focus on your business
- What accounts can tell you
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
Find out five simple ways to keep hackers at bay both at work and whilst working from home without being a tech genius.
This advanced course takes an in depth look at everything you are required to know to ensure your business complies with GDPR legislation.
Studies show that you are more likely to get faster sales with better images because they can increase the property's perceived value in the eyes of potential buyers.