Negotiating For Profit In a Tough Market
You will look compare the motives of buyers and sellers and how to use them to your advantage. Knowing the killer question to ask when taking an offer will help ensure you regularly increase the asking price achieved on your agreed sales.
This course is tailored for negotiators and managers who want to win more instructions at a better fee and to agree more secure sales at a higher price.
- Difference between selling and negotiating
- Key skills/traits of an expert negotiator
- Understanding sellers’ motives when selling
- Tips on negotiating successfully (valuation stage)
- Key traits in action (valuation stage)
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Understanding buyers’ motives when offering
- Key traits in action (offer stage)
- Killer question to consistently secure higher offers
- Tips on negotiating successfully (offer stage and renegotiating sales)
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
Our face-to-face courses adhere to the latest Government safety advice and you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
The safety of our staff and members remains our highest priority and we offer a full range of digital learning opportunities. All face-to-face courses organised by Propertymark will be conducted fully in line with the latest Government guidance.
If you or someone in your household are experiencing symptoms on the day or prior to the meeting, please inform us so we can cancel your booking and offer your place to our waiting list. If you have any questions please contact our Courses team on 01926 417 787 or email [email protected]