The guide covers:
- Anti-Money Laundering legislative framework
- Managing risk
- Policies and procedures required
- Customer Due Diligence
- Identify suspicious activity
- How to make a Suspicious Activity Report
- Defence Against Money Laundering (DAML)
- Record keeping and enforcement
Propertymark is the leading membership body for property agents. Whether you are starting out or have years of experience, our membership equips you to win business, tackle changes in compliance and grow your professional knowledge.
As a Propertymark member, you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits available only to members. These range from preferential rates and services developed in industry partnership through to a variety of guides, fact sheets and newsletters to keep you up-to-date with best practice and legislation.
Already an NAEA Propertymark member?
Log in to the knowledge hub using the link and download the guide immediately.