This guide is aimed at helping agents and their employers understand the often-perceived complex world and language of apprenticeships and give you the information required to support your business and staff development.
Apprenticeships are an effective way to bring in new starters or develop staff who are new to the sector. By hiring an apprentice, you’ll be providing an opportunity for a budding professional to enter the property sector, receive training and, in most cases, finish with a new career.
The process is easier than you might think, and this guide will answer some of the more common questions you may have when it comes to employing an apprentice.
This guide covers:
- What an apprenticeship is
- How your business can benefit from taking on an apprentice
- What apprenticeships are available
- How apprenticeships are assessed
- What support and funding employers get
Download the guide