Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
People living in high-rise buildings are able to access updates on the status of the building's application to the government's Building Safety Fund through the Leaseholder and Resident Service.
Following the Welsh Government’s confirmation that the Renting Homes (Wales) Act will be implemented from 15 July 2022, regulations have been laid which set out the required content of occupation contracts.
Propertymark is delighted to announce that Timothy Douglas has been appointed Head of Policy and Campaigns. Timothy joined Propertymark's policy team in 2015, and has a strong track record of delivering key campaigns and working with our members to ensure their voice is heard and they are well represented.