Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
PRS REPORT: The great rent rise continues. While we have seen an increase in availability of properties to rent since February, demand from prospective tenants has also risen.
The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 takes effect on 30 June 2022, ending ground rent for most new long residential leases granted for properties in England and Wales.
HOUSING REPORT: Despite recent murmurings of an impending slowdown in the property market, figures our agents reported for May appear to show the buoyant market continues. Perhaps as a result, lengthy waiting times from offer to exchange remain.