Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
Propertymark is supporting Learning at Work Week, 16-21 May 2022, which aims to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of continual learning and development as well as promote a culture for learning at work.
Housing Minister, Eddie Hughes MP has responded to a question from Dr Matthew Offord MP outlining that the UK Government is considering the recommendations in the final report on the regulation of property agents from Lord Best’s working group.
TDS has collaborated with various partners to improve the private rental experience for agents and landlords. New and improved features have helped to ensure that TDS stays up-to-date with current technology movements as the industry evolves.