Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
A new report, published by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), in partnership with Architects Declare, has called on the built environment sector to drastically reduce its carbon emissions to work towards the UK Government’s Net Zero: Build Back Greener Strategy.
Changes, announced 14 January 2022, are set to target homeowners who leave properties empty rather than letting out to holidaymakers.
The Welsh Government have embarked on a three-pronged approach to tackle what many are calling a ‘second homes crisis’ in some areas across Wales.