Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) has released £57.8 million to councils in order to develop quality housing.
The UK Government will be using information provided by findings of the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra) consultation to bring forward secondary legislation to implement the Ivory Act 2018.
During lockdown, an increasing number of people were required to use video as part of their hiring processes as an alternative to face-to-face interviews.