Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
The Buy-to-Let (BTL) mortgage product has bolstered the sector ever since it’s introduction in 1996, spearheaded by the Association of Residential Landlords (ARLA).
Many councils in the capital have issued Article 4 Directions (A4Ds) to prevent commercial buildings being re-developed into residential units.
The RoPA Steering Group recently consulted on its draft Block Management Sector Code as part of its commitment to elevate standards within the sector.