Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
HOUSING REPORT: With increasing demand, 37 per cent of properties sold above the original asking price, a staggering 185 per cent increase year on year, from August 2020.
Clauses which see ground rents doubling in price every ten or fifteen years are to be removed from contracts supplied by Countryside Properties (Countryside).
The second reading of the Private Tenancies Bill took place on 13 September 2021, which was introduced to deliver more protections for private renters.