Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
A consultation was launched on 1 December 2021, as part of wider measures that aim to improve standards of tenancies within the Private Rented Sector in Northern Ireland. Proposed improvements include the extension of Notice to Quit (NTQ) periods that landlords must give to their tenants.
Propertymark is working to boost awareness of the ways in which letting agents can fight against organised crime, specifically in the area of modern slavery and human trafficking (MSHT).
The Negotiator’s Lifetime Achievement Award 2021 highlights a truly instrumental figure within the property sector and has been awarded to Propertymark’s Mark Hayward.