Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
Spearheaded by Smart Energy GB, the UK Government-backed campaign body, the campaign is set to run from 18 to 22 October 2021, with the aim of increasing awareness and the number of smart meter installations across the private rented sector (PRS).
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) has released £57.8 million to councils in order to develop quality housing.
The UK Government will be using information provided by findings of the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra) consultation to bring forward secondary legislation to implement the Ivory Act 2018.