Become a member
- Professional credibility
- Compliance support
- Legal and HR advice
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lobbying, influence and networking
Log in for exclusive content
- Privileged access to restricted content
- Manage your membership
- Log your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member only resources
- Download logos and marketing materials
Latest property news
The last two years have seen a complete shift in attitudes towards healthcare and the importance of promoting a work-life balance, leading to unforeseen trends across the sector. What does the commercial property sector look like for agents in 2022?
While the Private Tenancies Bill continues its progression through the Northern Ireland Assembly, the Department for Communities has sought views on the appropriate length of Notice to Quit periods for tenancies in Northern Ireland.
The Department for Work and Pensions have confirmed to Propertymark that changes will be made to Universal Credit Rent Arrears Payments so that they will be calculated at the same time as Direct Rent Payments.