Managing your personal stress
- How to recognise causes of stress
- How to manage personal stress
- How to review work practices which may be causes of stress
- How to develop effective coping strategies for stress
- What the behavioural, physical, mental, and emotional symptoms of stress can include
- How to request a risk assessment for individual stress
- How to raise issues and areas for concern regarding stress at work
Our eLearning courses provide an easier, more convenient way to access training and learn new skills. You will be sent a link to access the video session and have access to it for 12 months.
Some of our eLearning courses have a test element to help maximise your learning and can usually be completed in a hour. Don't forget that and any time spent studying will contribute towards your Continued Professional Development (CPD) requirement if you are a member.
Related courses and information
Nurturing your own and supporting your staff’s mental health is an important part of day-to-day life. Identifying signs, triggers of anxiety and stress and then taking appropriate steps to find and provide support will ensure everyone keeps mentally well.
This course helps you know how to identify and treat stress, it’s specially designed to help mitigate and control work-related stress risks.