Find out more about Move iQ
To access more advice from Move iQ you can visit moveiQ.co.uk where you can subscribe to receive Phil Spencer’s property tips and market updates direct to your inbox.
- What regulation means for the industry and the devolved governments of the UK
- What’s been outlined in the recent government white paper for housing
- Abolition of section 21 from tenancy agreements
- Deposit passports for tenants
- A potential landlord register for the private rental sector
- The Regulation of Property Agents (RoPA)
- The speed of property transactions and how they might improve
Alternatively, listen to the audio recording
Click the play button below or search for 'Move iQ Podcast' in your favourite podcast app.