Competent Agent Part A — Sales
This course focuses on the role of a sales negotiator, the regular tasks carried out and details the moving home process. You will be made aware of the legislation you need to comply with as well as the importance of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Understanding the process of buying and selling
- The Estate Agents Act 1979
- Qualifying buyers and recording their details
- Identifying and booking market appraisals
- Terms of business
- Types of agency agreement
- Methods of sale
- Consumer protection regulations
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations
- Arranging viewing appointments
- Carrying out effective viewing appointments
- Providing constructive feedback
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
Focus on winning business through valuing property, marketing, retaining customers and ultimately differentiating yourself from your competitors.
Take the step from negotiator to manager. Find out what an excellent leader looks like and what the key differences are in a managerial role.
Get the most out of your viewings with tips across all aspects of the process to help you conduct them safely—whilst never missing a business opportunity.