Money laundering regulations and how to comply
- Background to the current legislation
- Penalties and risks for non-compliance
- Compliance requirements—the essentials from a company perspective and on each individual transaction
- Customer due diligence—risk assessments etc - individuals, companies, trusts, probate, LPOA etc
- Economic Crime Supervision Act 2022 and Register of Overseas Entities
- MLRO role and Suspicious activity reporting
- Practical systems and processes to manage risk and ensure compliance
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
Related courses and information
This foundation course will provide you with the knowledge you need to ensure compliance with Money Laundering Regulations and the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Get the knowledge needed to ensure that you can competently undertake the duties of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
Tackle the jargon and complexity that often makes finance difficult without an accounting background.
It is a legal requirement for all relevant property professionals to receive AML training and to stay up-to-date with the current rules.
We have created a number of resources, forms and training options for agents and auctioneers to comply with their Anti-Money Laundering obligations.