Best practice in complaint handling
At the end of this training session, you will:
- Understand the importance of creating great first impressions
- Appreciate why establishing and maintaining trust is vital
- Understand what can happen when things go wrong
- Respond positively to negative feedback
- Handle complaints professionally and sympathetically
- What to expect from customers when they make complaints
- How to manage expectations.
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
It's essential for agents to be aware of the regulations which directly govern relationships with consumers.
Find out five simple ways to keep hackers at bay both at work and whilst working from home without being a tech genius.
Tackle the jargon and complexity that often makes finance difficult without an accounting background.