Sales progression: A Practical Toolkit
Get practical advice to help you resolve common sales challenges such as client expectations and how to pre-empt key issues during the mortgage, conveyancing and surveying processes. The aim of this course is to ultimately help ensure buyers and sellers become advocates for your business.
- Opportunities to improve your bottom line
- Pros and cons of a dedicated sales progressor
- Key skills/traits of a sales progressor
- Key elements of the conveyancing process
- Trainer’s tips to smooth and speed up the process
- Setting a target to reduce your fall through rate
- Identifying and preventing property, survey and legal related fall throughs
- Propertymark’s Property Information Questionnaire (PIQ)
- Solicitors’ tips to smooth and speed up the process
- Understanding legalese and indemnity policies
- Your finance obligations under the TPO and Propertymark codes of conduct
- Identifying and preventing financial/mortgage related fall throughs
- Understanding the mortgage process in more depth
- Propertymark’s Declaration of Offer and Memorandum of Sale checklist
The safety of our staff and members remains our highest priority and we offer a full range of digital learning opportunities. All face-to-face courses organised by Propertymark will be conducted fully in line with the latest Government guidance.
If you or someone in your household are experiencing symptoms on the day or prior to the meeting, please inform us so we can cancel your booking and offer your place to our waiting list. If you have any questions please contact our Courses team on 01926 417 787 or email [email protected]
Related courses and information
This interactive course willl help you as an estate agent to develop your skills to become more effective sales person.
Focus on winning business through valuing property, marketing, retaining customers and ultimately differentiating yourself from your competitors.
The toolkit offers huge potential to speed up transactions, reduce fall-through rates and comply with Consumer Protection Regulations.
Take the step from negotiator to manager. Find out what an excellent leader looks like and what the key differences are in a managerial role.