This year we're going bigger than ever before, with more awards and more opportunities for learners to celebrate all the work that goes into achieving that precious certificate. Nominations are open until 6 October 2023 and we invite anyone who works in or close to the property sector to put forward someone who they think is deserving of recognition.
New categories for agencies announced
In 2023, for the first time, we have three separate categories recognising and showcasing agencies that make professional standards and qualifications key to their success. The winners of this award category will be agencies that offer significant learning and development prospects to their employees, enabling them to enhance their skills and knowledge to gain recognised professional accreditation and qualifications.
Nominations are open for Small (one to five branches), Medium (six to 20 branches) and Large (20+ branches) Agencies.
How to nominate an individual learner
Three awards are up for grabs by brilliant individuals nominated by their colleagues and peers. Do you know someone who is a rising star in the property sector? Someone who inspires those around them with a passion for continued professional development? Or someone who has launched themselves into their learning journey with true gusto?
If you can make a good case for why your nominee should get their moment in the spotlight, it takes just a few minutes to submit a nomination form and put them in the running.
The individual award categories are:
- Learner of the Year
- Rising Star
- Inspirational Individual of the Year
Honouring outstanding achievements
Five awards will go to candidates who scored the highest marks in their examinations and assessments this year
- Academic Excellence — Lettings: Level 2 and Level 3 lettings, inventory and tenancy deposit qualifications.
- Academic Excellence — Sales and Commercial Sales: Level 2 and Level 3 residential sales & Level 3 commercial qualifications.
- Academic Excellence — Auctioneering: Level 3 chattels and real property qualifications.
- Academic Excellence — Level 4: Level 4 sales, lettings and property agency management qualifications.
- Apprentice of the Year: Achievement of the Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship after an End Point Assessment conducted by Propertymark Qualifications.
Attend the ceremony
Propertymark Qualifications Awards will this year take place on 1 December at the London Stadium, a venue rich in heritage and perfectly suited to honouring professional excellence as the former Olympic Stadium. Join us at this unique event that acknowledges and celebrates commitment to personal professional development.
For employers, what better way to encourage learning, than to bring your team to the ceremony to recognise their achievements and show your investment in their learning.