Become a Member
Consumers look for an expert they can trust - we believe estate and letting agents should be regulated, both to protect the consumer and to encourage and maintain the highest industry standards.
Membership is open to agents of all levels and provides benefits which support you and develop your personal career or your business. Get the latest information and best practice ensuring that your experience is teamed with regular injections of new thinking.
- NAEA, ARLA and NAVA Propertymark Protected logos reinforce credibility, professionalism and experience.
- Quality, specialist legal advice when you need it.
- Free meetings across the UK keep you ahead of the competition.
- Discounts on expert training, education and events.
- Ensure consumers searching for independent advice in your area find you through our find an expert searches.
- Stay compliant with updates via newsletters, fact sheets, property professional magazine and website.
- Ensure national and regional government are listening to your voice.
- Avoid Trading Standards complaints with Primary Authority.
- Discounted study materials for Propertymark Qualifications.
Membership of ARLA Propertymark is a declaration. Whatever stage you are at in your career it demonstrates your commitment to high professional standards and your intent to treat all clients with care and respect.
Go to site
Consumers are more informed and they demand that agents offer an effective blend of global and local services. NAEA Propertymark will add national strength and profile to your local knowledge and experience.
Go to site
NAVA Propertymark is committed to providing the highest standards of professionalism throughout the auctioneering and valuation industry, from property to fine art and chattels and everything in between.
Go to site
Propertymark Qualifications is the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property.
Take advantage of their portfolio of nationally recognised qualifications and programmes that meet your needs if you’re starting a career in property or support your continued professional development if you’re working in the sector.
Visit Propertymark Qualifications to learn more about what they offer.