Preparing Your Business For Sale
It doesn’t matter whether you are planning to sell in six months’ time or ten years’ time, the actions that you take between now and then will have a huge impact on the price that you achieve.
- How much is your business worth now?
- How to set a realistic target sale price
- The key factors that will increase the value of your business
- How to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- How to prepare a strategic business plan
- Short-term and long-term strategies for increasing your businesses’ value
- How to ensure that your plan is implemented
- Case studies
- How to prepare your business for sale
- The alternatives to an outright sale
- Who are the likely buyers?
- How to negotiate the best price
- How the legal process works
- Common due diligence pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to get the sale though first time
- How to minimise your tax bill
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
Our face-to-face courses adhere to the latest Government safety advice and you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
The safety of our staff and members remains our highest priority and we offer a full range of digital learning opportunities. All face-to-face courses organised by Propertymark will be conducted fully in line with the latest Government guidance.
If you or someone in your household are experiencing symptoms on the day or prior to the meeting, please inform us so we can cancel your booking and offer your place to our waiting list. If you have any questions please contact our Courses team on 01926 417 787 or email [email protected]
Related courses and information
From the power of storying telling to productive conversations, this course will provide you with effective interaction methods to gain a competitive edge.
Developed by industry professionals for industry professionals, this course will help lift you and your business from good to great.
This course will cover how to grow your business, acquisitions and mergers and how to obtain the best deals from your supply chain.