Getting property professionals qualified
The recent Regulation of Property Agents Working Group (RoPA) report stipulated that all practising agents and customer-facing staff should start on the path to qualification as a key part of future regulation. This is good news for raising professional standards across the industry.
- Regulation and its impact on the property industry with an overview of RoPA
- Reserved activity: what it means and who will be affected
- Working 'in' or 'on' the business, choosing the right model from day one
- Learning, consistency and ongoing commitment as a property professionals through CPD
- Where to obtain and access information required to study
- Units covered and exam preparation for Level 3 qualifications
- Timescale and exam preparation for Level 4 qualifications
- Tackling questions, how to breakdown the answers and achieve good marks
- Applying the study material to exams and general good practice knowledge
- Revision using past exam papers
- Face-to-face and virtual exams, where to book
- Exam techniques
- On the day at the test centre or online booking procedures
- The value of certificates and qualifications
Our popular virtual classroom offers a streamlined version of our face-to-face courses. You will benefit from a dedicated session with our expert trainer from the comfort of your home or office. To enable the course to run smoothly, we ask that you mute your microphone unless asking a question and keep your camera on.
With our face-to-face courses you’ll benefit from the full lesson plan plus an increased level of interaction and group work. This is your chance to participate in group discussions with our expert trainer and other delegates on the course.
Location: Propertymark Westminster, 4th Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3JS
No course dates are currently available, please check back soon or call 01926 417 787 to speak to the courses team.
Related courses and information
If you are new or have recently started in the estate agency industry this course will help you create a firm foundation from which to move your career forward.
Learn in a way that suits you. With a wide range of online, interactive and printed resources from experts available, support your study of Propertymark Qualifications perfectly. Find out more here.
This course covers the fundamental concepts of being a letting agent, what legislation you need to know and your obligations to tenants.
Specialist, regulated property qualifications which you can complete flexibly through distance learning or with additional support with a Propertymark Qualifications recognised centre.